What It Is:
Natural Sisal Shower Glove
- Revitalizing, anticellulite, lymphodraining
- Obtained from the Agave Sisalana plant, this fiber is obtained directly from its leaves.
- Given its particularly rough texture it is ideal to revitalize and stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation.
- The weekly use of sisal accessory helps to fight and prevent ingrown hair and invigorates the whole body, reducing skin imperfection such as cellulite.
Natural sisal can be used for a wet massage, to revitalize and stimulate the circulation, opening the pores of the skin to let them absorb more oxygen, while providing a deep cleansing for healthier and younger looking skin.
Aside from clearing away dry and dead skin, a regular exfoliation habit increases the skin's radiance, clarity and youthfulness.
It properly unclog skin's pores, prevents acne, evens skin tone, boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis.
What Else You Need To Know:
- 100% Natural
- Plant Based
- Average size fits most hand sizes
How To Use:
Wet the glove and massage your body with circular motion on moist skin with your favorite cleanser. Rinse well after every use and let it dry in a well-ventilated place. The soap residue inside the glove can damage it.
- Normal/Oily Skin: 2-3 times a week
- Sensitive Skin: Once a week
- DO NOT use it on very sensitive, damaged or irritated skin
- Not suitable for kids
Do Not wash the glove in the washing machine.
Note: We recommend replacing every 2-3 months.