What It Is:
Natural Sisal Back Scrubber
- Revitalizing, anticellulite, lymphodraining
- Obtained from the Agave Sisalana plant, this fiber is obtained directly from its leaves
- Given its particularly rough texture it is ideal to revitalize and stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
- The weekly use of sisal accessory helps to fight and prevent ingrown hair and invigorates the whole body., reducing skin imperfection such as cellulite.
Natural sisal can be used for a wet massage, to revitalize and stimulate the circulation, opening the pores of the skin to let them absorb more oxygen, while providing a deep cleansing for healthier and younger looking skin.
Aside from clearing away dry and dead skin, a regular exfoliation habit increases the skin's radiance, clarity and youthfulness.
It properly unclogs the skin's pores, prevents acne, evens skin tone, boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis.
What Else You Need To Know:
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- 100% Natural
- Dye Free
- Additive Free
- Plastic Free
- Highly Sustainable
- Handmade Crochet
- Plant Based
How To Use:
Wet and add your favorite soap, shower gel, or body scrub. Hold the straps and scrub back and forth. Rinse well after every use and let it dry in a well-ventilated place. The soap residue inside the sponge can damage it.
Hand wash ONLY.
We recommend replacing every 2-3 month.