What It Is:
Natural Sisal Bath Sponge
What It Does:
This 100% natural, medium/hard texture round exfoliating sponge is made out of woven sisal and stuffed with balls of sisal. Improves skin condition and tones by buffing away dead skin, and boosts circulation to reveal smoother healthier skin. Sisal fiber is environmentally friendly, sustainable and completely biodegradable.
- Revitalizing, anticellulite, lymphodraining
- Obtained from the Agave Sisalana plant, this fiber is obtained directly from its leaves
- Given its particularly rough texture it is ideal to revitalize and stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
- The weekly use of sisal accessory helps to fight and prevent ingrown hair and invigorates the whole body, reducing skin imperfection such as cellulite.
Natural sisal can be used for a wet massage, to revitalize and stimulate the circulation, opening the pores of the skin to let them absorb more oxygen, while providing a deep cleansing for healthier and younger looking skin.
Aside from clearing away dry and dead skin, a regular exfoliation habit increases the skin's radiance, clarity and youthfulness.
It properly unclog the skin's pores, prevents acne, evens skin tone, boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis.
What Else You Need To Know:
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- 100% Natural
- Dye Free
- Additive Free
- Plastic Free
- Highly Sustainable
- Handmade Crochet
- Plant Based
How To Use:
Put just a few drops of your favorite soap on the sisal sponge and gently start to rub it on the skin. Rinse well after every use and let it dry in a well-ventilated place. The soap residue inside the sponge can damage it.
- Normal/Oily Skin: 2-3 times a week
- Sensitive skin: Once a week
- DO NOT use it on very sensitive, damaged or irritated skin.
Do Not wash the sponge in the washing machine. When necessary you can leave the sponge for a couple of hours in lukewarm water with a spoon of baking soda, rinse well and let it dry. It will be as new and disinfected.
Note: We recommend replacing every 2-3 months.