What It Is:
Natural Sisal Exfoliating Glove
- Revitalizing, anticellulite, lymphodraining
- Obtained from the Agave Sisalana plant, this fiber is obtained directly from its leaves.
- Given its particularly rough texture it is ideal to revitalize and stimulate blood and lympphatic circulation.
- The weekly use of sisal accessory helps to fight and prevent ingrown hair and invigorates the whole body, reducing skin imperfection such as cellulite.
Natural sisal can be used for a wet massage, to revitalize and stimulate the circulation, opening the pores of the skin to let them absorb more oxygen, while providing a deep cleansing for healthier and younger looking skin.
What Else You Need To Know:
- 100% Natural
- Plant Based
- Average size fits most hand sizes
How To Use:
Wet the glove and massage your body with circular motion on moist skin with your favorite cleanser. Rinse well after use and let it dry in a well-ventilated place. The soap residue inside the glove can damage.
- Normal/Oily Skin: 2-3 times a week
- Sensitive Skin: Once a week
- DO NOT use it on very sensitive , damaged or irritated skin
- Not suitable for kids
Do Not wash the glove in the washing machine
Note: We recommend replacing every 2-3 months.