What It Is:
Natural Sisal Dry Body Brush
- Revitalizing, anticellulite, lymphodraining
- Obtained from the Agave Sisalana plant, this fiber is obtained directly from its leaves
- Given its particularly rough texture it is ideal to revitalize and stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation
- The weekly use of sisal accessory helps to fight and prevent ingrown hair and invigorates the whole body, reducing skin imperfection such as cellulite.
Natural sisal can be used for a dry massage, to revitalize and stimulate the circulation, opening the pores of the skin to let them absorb more oxygen, while providing a deep cleansing for healthier and younger looking skin.
Aside from clearing away dry and dead skin, a regular exfoliation habit increases the skin's radiance, clarity and youthfulness.
It properly unclogs the skin's pores, prevents acne, evens skin tone, boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases cell turnover and stimulates collagen synthesis.
What Else You Need To Know:
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- 100% Natural
- Dye Free
- Additive Free
- Plastic Free
- Highly Sustainable
- Plant Based
9cm x 25cm
All Skin Type
How To Use:
Start at the feet and brush upwards towards the center of your body. On your arms, similarly, start at the hands and brush upwards towards the heart. Use firm, small strokes upward or work in a circular motion.For the stomach, work in a clockwise direction. Follow with a shower and body moisturizer, for glowing, soft skin.
Note: We recommend replacing every 3 month.