What It Is:
Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Green Aventurine Facial Roller
What It Does:
The Facial Roller is an incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It's been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage. It also aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body's main major detoxification system.
All Skin Types
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
Features and Benefits:
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces the appearance of under eye circles
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Helps brighten the skin
- Tightens pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps with sculpt
- Helps your skin absorb products better
-Helps your skin detoxify
What Else You Need To Know:- Rose Quartz: This crystal activates the heart chakra and promotes positive energy. Rose Quartz is for love. This stone heals matters of the heart.
- Amethyst: This crystal emits a calming effect that centers us and helps us deal with sadness, grief and anxiety. It gives us a balance.
- Green Aventurine: This crystal provides strength, confidence, courage, and happiness.
- Due to natural variations in stone, every tool is unique in pattern and color.
- The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 100% natural jade stones
- Highest quality
After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide across the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil to absorb better, increasing its benefits. For extra cooling and soothing place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The stone is naturally cold, but this extra temperature drop will support circulation and natural collagen production, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins, and help with sinus issues.
How To Use:- Choose the right side. The smaller size of the roller is ideal for your eye area and the bridge of your nose. Use the larger side on your forehead, cheeks, and jawline.
- Roll gently. We recommend 10 -20 strokes on each section of the face you want to target.
- Roll from the center of the face outwards. Lymphatic drainage is located on the sides of the face. Rolling the fluid away from your face and toward the lymph nodes will naturally stimulate the system to drain the fluid.
- Follow your contours. For best results and skin health, be gentle and move in the direction of your face's natural contour. For the jaw and cheek area, that means rolling slightly upward.
- Guide fluids through the lymphatic system. Lastly, roll down on the edges of your face and then your neck. This helps guide the fluid down through the lymphatic system.
How To Clean:
To clean your facial roller, wipe the stone, clean with the damp cloth or soft towel, and never wipe with very hot water or soak in water. For a deeper clean, use a gentle soap or cleanser to wipe away product build-up and kill bacteria. To dry, leave it on a soft cloth or towel.